CenturyLink Calling Cards

Service Overview

Employees who travel frequently on official University business may obtain a CenturyLink calling card for long distance calls incurred while traveling. Certain countries have area codes that are blocked by the vendor who supplies the University with phone services and using a CenturyLink calling card will allow you to call the blocked country.

Available To

Faculty and staff

Getting Started

Submit the Calling Card Request

Issues and Questions

If you require further assistance please call the TMSS Office at 804-287-6500 or email telecom@richmond.edu.


Calling Card Request


Service ID: 35231
Fri 4/19/19 3:12 PM
Fri 3/11/22 4:21 PM