Support services for University office phones

Services (8)

CenturyLink Calling Cards

For use for traveling and when making a call to a blocked country.

Request EC500

EC500 is a feature in the phone system where you can program your office phone and cell phone to ring at the same time.

Telephone Support - Add New Phone

Request a new phone to be added to a location on campus.

Telephone Support - Move Phone

Request a phone to be moved to a different location on campus.

Telephone Support - Name Change

The TMSS Office provides assistance with getting the name changed on office phones for caller id.

Telephone Support - Report a Problem

Report a problem if you are having a telephone service issue.

Voicemail - Password Reset

Receive support when you need to reset the password for your voicemail.

Phones - Issues and Questions

Issues and Questions related to Phone Services.